Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Here, There, and Everywhere. With a book!

Welcome to my new blog! We'll see how long I stick with it this time around.... while living in Ireland I kept a travel blog that I know was quite popular with my family as they liked to follow my exploits around the small island (you can find that extremely out of date blog here if you're so inclined) so with all the travel plans we have coming up for 2016 I figured that I might give it another go! But I'm also a book addict and I am sure some of the people in my various social media circles, who aren't bibliophile's themselves, are a little sick of seeing me natter on about whatever book it is I'm reading at the moment.

That brings you to The Wayfaring Bookworm; a combination of my two great passions, books and travel. Here you will get the latest in what I'm reading and a short (or maybe not so short depending on how I felt about the book) review of books finished, with the odd dash of a travel blog as the husband and I explore new (and our most beloved) corners of the world.

So welcome to the Wayfaring Bookworm, buckle up and let's get ready for an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment